Monday 11 April 2011

Irregular Choice Accessories Spring 2011

Winter just gone, spring has sprung and very soon is Easter time which means bunny themed products are back! Now is this time of the year that we start buying new clothes preparing for the good weather that is starting to slowly crawl in to our lives. So I was checking my facebook as usual in the morning and I saw a friend making a comment to someone's photo of a very nice shoe. And that person told my friend that the brand is called Irregular Choice! I went to their website to have a look and I fell in LOVE!!!! Here is the bunny theme products I found! For the first round I'm going to put the accessories and on later date I'll talk about the shoes. Enjoy!




2 comments:

  1. I love the fact you have a whole blog devoted to bunnies!!! lol

    ReplyDelete