Saturday 17 April 2010

Bunny keychains



The next day from the previous post I went as I said to say the final goodbye to my friend. I met her at the city center and we decided to find a place to sit down and have a coffee. While we were walking she started to stop to shops and look around for stuff, and in the end we only had 30 mins before she goes, so instead we got an ice cream and sat at a bench. In one of those shops they were selling some really cool stuff and my friend wanted to buy a hair dryer from ther. I was waiting for her to decide if she was going to get it or not and at the same time I was looking for things for me. I knew I could find a bunny item and I did. Thankfully the shopkeeper was nice enough to let me take a picture of those bunny keychains.

No comments:

Post a Comment