Thursday 22 April 2010

Do you like?

Recently i got a new phone, yes i managed to convice my dad to spend his bonus from the contract with vodafone on me again :D, and i really wanted on of those dangly thingies that you put on the phone. So yesterday i went to see a friend of mine. She had a presentation at her college and went with her for support but in the end I ended up staying outside and wait for her for 2 hours. Anyway....when she finished before we leave we went to college's main building which is full with little stand that people sell or promote stuff and one of the had jewlery. My friend wanted to stop and look there because she saw a pair of earings that she liked. While i was looking around trying to find something nice for me I saw that bunny keyring that has that hoop so you can have it dangling from the phone, although it was almost the same size with the phone, it was love at first site! I was scared to ask the price. Usually when i like something that much tends to be a bit (most of the times A LOT) more that i can afford, but i asked the question. For my surprize it was only 3 euros. As soon as i heard the number the person that was selling the things didn't even finished the word "euro", i said "I'LL GET IT!!!" with a big smile on my face. Some other girls apparently wanted it but they were too slow, by the time to deside what to get I was already paying for it. :D

2 comments:

  1. now you understand the main reason we went to classes everyday???? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, i do. Thinking of making things like that and sell them. Hope i'll find people interested in them.

    ReplyDelete